Look at the data closely.
I see only five schools in Broward County with an F… and, all 5 are charters.
Here are the names:
1. COMMUNITY CHARTER MIDDLE SCHOOL
2. CHARTER SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE AT RIVERLAND ELEMENTARY
3. IMAGINE CHARTER AT N LAUDERDALE MIDDLE SCHOOL MIDDLE
4. IMAGINE CHARTER/N LAUDERDALE ELEMENTARY
5. PARKWAY ACADEMY CHARTER HIGH
Does anyone see differently??
And yet our Governor / State Capitol / White House reformers think corporate charter schools are transformative?
Think again, guys.